ICBC Accredited Repair Shop Victoria BC
A Certified Valet Means You're Taken Care Of.
As an ICBC accredited repair shop in Victoria BC, we guarantee that all body and paint repairs to your vehicle will be completed to the accepted industry standards. We ensure that the finished product is free from defects in workmanship and materials, unless caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance, care of the vehicle, or from rust arising from normal aging. Coverage for damage caused by or resulting from unreasonable use, maintenance or care of the vehicle is excluded. The guarantee is valid from the date of issue, for as long as the vehicle remains in the continuous possession of the registered owner at the time of the original repairs. This guarantee is valid from the date of issue for the life of the vehicle on body and paint repairs and for such a period of time as specified by the parts supplier.
Our guarantee promises that you will be satisfied with the quality of service on your vehicle!
Perfections Custom Paint and Autobody Ltd. in Victoria, BC is one of only 426 shops in the ICBC c.a.r. shop VALET program. All c.a.r. shop VALET facilities are accredited by ICBC to provide safe, quality repairs that are guaranteed for as long as the customer owns the vehicle. They will also help to arrange alternative transportation for customers, at no extra costs, while their vehicle is being repaired.
Of course, you can get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice, but ICBC recommends choosing a c.a.r. shop VALET facility. And with so many body shops out there, how do you know if you’re choosing the right one? Here are the top five reasons why you should choose Perfections Custom Paint and Autobody:
1. Lifetime guarantee: c.a.r. shop VALET facilities are accredited by ICBC to provide safe, high-quality repairs that are guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle, so you can trust that the work on your vehicle gets done right.
2. Keeping your freedom: With a c.a.r. shop VALET, you’ll always have another mode of transportation to get you around while your vehicle is being repaired. c.a.r. shop VALET facilities will discuss alternate transportation options with you, which may include providing you with a courtesy vehicle.
3. Free vehicle pick-up and drop-off: It’s not “VALET” for nothing. Vehicle pick-up and drop-off service is available to you if you need it. c.a.r. shop VALET facilities will offer to pick-up your vehicle to complete the repairs, whether it’s from your home or your work or any other location as long as it’s within 30 km of the shop’s location. Once the repairs are done, they’ll even bring it back to you washed and vacuumed!
4. High-quality repairs: All c.a.r. shop VALET facilities must meet or exceed ICBC’s high standards for repair equipment and business practices. They also have trade-qualified technicians with up to date technical training, so you can be sure that the work done on your vehicle is sand and of high-quality.
5. Customer satisfaction: c.a.r. shop VALET facilities are driven to provide you with excellent customer service. They’re measured on customer satisfaction through surveys conducted by AutocheX – a third party company that specializes in tracking customer service levels for body shops across North America.
Honestly, we could not have been happier with the results. we were reffered to them by our mechanic to repair some scratches and dents. They did a beautiful job and went above and beyond by providing a spotless cleaning job. We had courtesy car provided, which was really nice and easy. Doug was also, so friendly and helpful and made it all less stressful!.
December 19, 2022
Needed a minor repair , they completed the work quickly and were very friendly. They also fixed our jammed seatbelts, polished our front headlights, and washed our car free of charge.
September 19, 2020
I was rear ended and asked my reputable mechanic who the recommended. I was sent here and I am so so happy with the results. I waited a couple of weeks for parts to come in but my car was drivable so I didn't mind. I was given a loaner while the work was being done. When Doug contacted me, I dropped my car off on Friday and just got it back now. It looks amazing!!! I dropped my rav off dirty as hell and they even washed the outside and vacuumed the inside for me which I wasn't expecting. It was by far the least stressful icbc claim I've ever experienced. I will always recommend them for any body work. They're called perfections for a reason and they were well worth the wait. Thanks so much.
September 19, 2022